Thursday, May 31, 2012

This One's for You Dad!

I haven't updated my blog for over a week and this morning when I checked my email I see a facebook comment from my dad, "Update your blog...!"  So here it is dad, I am updating my blog!  I am not quite sure what to write, I can't find my camera so it will just have to be written because I have no new pictures to post!

This past week has been a little busy, and finding the time and ambition to accomplish everything can be a little overwhelming at times.  I have been trying to load things up to take over to our new house, I think I am half done.  I cannot believe how much "stuff" we have accumulated over the last five years.  The kids toys alone is really quite excessive!  I only have my craft stuff left and all mine and Jared's clothes, so I think I will get it all over there today!  Well maybe not, since I had to update my blog!! :)

Emry gets to go to her first Activity Days after school today and on Saturday she gets to attend her first Stake Primary Activity.  I also get to go on Saturday as one of the leaders from our Ward.  I am looking forward to it, so I really hope I get everything moved over today and mostly organized tomorrow so I don't have to be thinking about all that needs to be done while I am in charge of a group of kids ages 8-11!!

Well, I hope this satisfies your blog withdrawal Dad!  I hope you know I am only kidding, it actually made me laugh this morning when I read your comment!  And I really appreciate your faithful following of my ramblings!  I love you Dad, and I hope you have a good week, I can't wait to hear more about the major league ball game you saw when I can actually hear you without the boys antics overpowering our phone conversation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment