Thursday, December 11, 2014

Annual Family Dance

I didn't take any pictures this year while at the family dance but I do know the kids had a blast!! 

We got there just a few minutes early and as we walked through the doors we were greeted by three of the teachers!!! These three teachers all happen to be new to our school and they all teach Emry and Calum!! When they saw the kids they looked surprised at just how well they do clean up!! The boys hair was super curly from just having a bath and Emry's hair was braided and twisted into a circle on the back of her head!! They had good clothes on and really looked quite dapper!!! 

I love those three little goobers and I especially love watching them have fun!! The boys ran like mad men to the beat of the music and Emry danced with her friends!! A boy from her class even asked her to dance and after a little prodding from us she finally accepted!! He had some cool moves!! 

It was another successful family dance...I love this tradition in our school!! I remember attending the same annual family dance when I was in school!!! Until next year...

2 comments:

  1. It was a much better time than I had thought. Glad I ended up going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to a couple they really are a blast! So lucky all my Grandkids go to an awesome community school. I hope your community always protects it!

    ReplyDelete