Tuesday, November 29, 2016

6 Years Old


Today is Armin's 6th Birthday!  WOW!!! Where has the time gone?  He is our spunky one, so full of life and energy!  My dad has nick named him Knucklehead, to which he really is one!  Whenever Grandpa Glen calls him one Armin always replies with "No, you're the knucklehead!"  I love this boy to pieces, he is always so charming, a real ladies man!  Jared asked me the other day how I stay standing without a backbone, especially when it comes to my boys.  I don't know how or why but I am wrapped around this little guys littlest finger, he knows just how to get a yes out of me!

Poor guy is definitely suffering from third child syndrome, we barely celebrated his birthday!  We are doing nothing today, except running Emry around to basketball and Young Women's.  We did have a mini family birthday celebration for him on Sunday.  Grandma Puzey, Grandpa Glen, Auntie Arren and Uncle Buck and Lily were all able to come and help him celebrate!  We had his favourite, ham and cooked carrots, and Myrna brought whipping cream scalloped potatoes and buns! A super yummy meal.  We had a very plainly decorated cake and ice cream for dessert!  His poor cake was nothing like I usually do but he didn't seem too bothered.  He was spoiled rotten with Lego, his absolute favourite! 


Like I already said, I love this boy to pieces!  He is our last, our baby and boy would I like him to stay little forever.  But at the rate he's growing I don't see that happening :( He is adventurous, kind and sassy all at the same time!  He knows just what to say to have his mommy lay with him at night or get him chocolate milk.  He has a temper like the Hulk but can instantly calm down too!  He gives the best hugs because he can wrap his scrawny monkey legs right around you!  He is our sweet little Armin and I wouldn't trade him for anything!!!

3 comments: