Friday, May 25, 2018

Fourteen


Emry turned 14 at the beginning of the month.  What a celebration it was!!  In our church the kids aren't allowed to go to dances until they are 14, and dating when they are 16.  Thankfully 2 more years before that starts!!

On the day of Emry's birthday she invited a few friends over to have burgers and go check cows, her favorite thing to do!!  Her friends are great, I love them!!  Especially Cale, her best friend, thankfully they are in the same grade so they will be together for a few more years yet!!



On Sunday we had a little family get together where we again had burgers, and were they ever good!!!  She was spoiled by her friends and family.  She got her very own phone too, which she is soooo happy about!!  Again she took everyone out to check cows!!


She truly is a special girl, one I am very proud to call my daughter and my friend!!  She is strong, kind, thoughtful, caring and optimistic. She is definitely God's way of saying "thought you could use a lifelong friend!"  I am thankful for this sweet girl, for the young woman she is becoming!! Happy, happy birthday to the best 14 year old I know!!


2 comments:

  1. She is an absoulute joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great young woman. I love how close she and Ashton have become. I hope they are lifelong friends. Lalainia

    ReplyDelete