Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Our Anniversary

Its been 17 years since we were married!!!! Oh how I love this man of mine!!!  We make a good team and compliment each other nicely!!!! We both had to work the day of our anniversary but we still had a nice dinner at home!!!! I made individual chicken pot pies and we had a yummy turtle cake from the grocery store!!! The kids loved celebrating with us! I couldn’t  ask for a better partner, he truly is my best friend and I find with each passing year we grow closer and stronger!!!


We were able to go out and celebrate just the two of us the next weekend!! We saw Bill Bourne in concert at the Folk Club!!!! He was so good!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Aniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken pot pies look delicious. You are a fantastic couple. Love you both!! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete