Thursday, August 22, 2019

May Long Weekend Hike


I unfortunately had to work at the grocery store for the May long weekend, but Jared decided to take advantage of the weekend and take the kids hiking.  The weather wasn’t the greatest but they had fun none the less.  They attempted to do Junction Falls, but the kids were too afraid to cross the rushing rapids of the Sheep River (insert eye roll here!!!). But really, it was a little high and the river does run rather quickly there. So they did a different hike, much shorter than Junction Falls which was good, because of the constant drizzle they got rather wet.  I am so happy Jared takes time to do fun things with the kids.  It truly isn’t all about work, but a balance between the two.  They took some amazing pictures and I was happy they did, made me feel like I was there too!!



Here is a picture of the boys in front of the rushing rapids of the Sheep River!!!!

















1 comment:

  1. Love Armin's hat. I have a big one like it that my kids are embarrassed when I wear it. I'll go hiking with him next time. 😉 Great pictures. Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete