Saturday, March 19, 2011

Child Slave Labour?!







I don't know if this classifies me as employing under age children to do my "dirty" work, but this morning when I started doing the typical weekly cleaning Emry asked if she could do it for me!  As soon as she started dusting Calum had to get involved.  It actually worked out perfectly because as soon as Emry asked if she could clean for me Armin woke up and was really quite hungry, so I went to get him out of his bed, sat on the couch to feed him, and since the kids were preoccupied with cleaning I found it the perfect opportunity to watch a show that appealed more to my liking, the home and garden channel!!  I am so thankful for their help and I actually think they did a better job than when I do it, either that or they just use a lot more cleaning stuff so it smells really clean!!



1 comment:

  1. i hate dusting, I will vacuum 20 times before I dust, so I always make the kids do it. I like the windex on the couch:)

    ReplyDelete