Sunday, May 19, 2013

Farm Boys

The other day the boys and I went outside to bottle feed a little calf who was having trouble drinking from his mom. The boys had fun exploring all around the cow squeeze...Armin especially liked the meow, meow and hauled poor Lola all over! What a good cat to put up with a two year old hauling it around pretty much upside down!! They are sweet boys, I am so thankful for them in my life. Even though they are busy and at times make me want to pull all of my hair out...they are both so tender hearted, just like their dad! I love them to pieces and I truly look forward to the years ahead to see how they grow and what personalities they will develop! I better stock up on the hair dye or before I know it I will be totally grey way before my time!!!















1 comment: