Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CHOCOLATE!!!!

Saturday the Puzey girls got together for our annual chocolate dipping extravaganza!! It was a unanimous decision to do way less batches, instead of 22 batches we only did 12!! We were missing Lalainia, and really truly missing her!! Her and her family went to Jason's annual kids christmas party :( but we got it done without her, in fact we were wrapping up at 4:00 pm!! We even stopped for an hour or so for lunch and still got it all done! I tried a new flavor of fondant this year, root beer! It tastes just like root beer, and to keep the root beer flavor we decided to dip it in white chocolate! Sooooooo yummy!  Emry tried her hand at dipping and did a great job! 




It was a great day, I love doing chocolates with the girls and I love how much I learn from Myrna each time we get together! I'm excited to make more batches on my own! I love Christmas! I love the lead up, the decorating, the songs, the friendliness in the air, the lights, I just love all of it!  To me the Christmas season truly starts when we do chocolates!! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment