Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Motivation Depletion

I'm really struggling with working away from home, well at least I'm struggling with the long days at work! I find our house gets totally out of control over the two days I work and then on my day off I want to just cuddle with my boys while they watch a show and when they get up to play I stay on the couch and catch up on my shows or Pinterest!!! I do eventually get the house in order but I wouldn't say its CLEAN! I have a mountain of clean laundry in the laundry room that needs to be folded and put away! With the beautiful weather I should have more motivation, but then I look outside at the mud so I pull the blinds back down and pretend I didn't see! I want to get the outside of our house done this spring but I was informed that it probably won't happen this spring because Jared has to seed more grass and barley and oats for the cows. The cows are also a huge motivation depleter for me. I love having cows, I love it when they calve, I love working with them in every way, but I HATE it when Jared comes home from work in the evening he has another full time job. I hate how they cost us money that we could be using to finish our house or going on trips with our kids. I am also not motivated to exercise...well that's not totally true...when I am laying in bed I try to picture what the next day will bring and I always see myself getting up early exercising, making a nice breakfast for my family, showering and either going to work or cleaning our house!! But the alarm rings at 6 and I hit the off button and then rush to get ready when I finally do wake up more than an hour later :( it always looks so much easier to do in my head! Eating is another motivation depleter for me, all I want is junk and I never feel full or even satisfied with what I do eat. Gee, I feel so...blah. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having a rough patch. I think my comment deleted when I tried to publish it.

    ReplyDelete