Thursday, March 13, 2014

Not Nearly As Dramatic Today!!

Yesterday was a pretty pitsy day for me!!! And I can't really say it got a whole lot better!  I told Jared that morning before he left for work that the house would be sparkling clean when he gets home!! I think he was truly disappointed that it wasn't any different than when he left!!! Though he did comment on how tidy our kitchen cupboards were!!! Instead of focussing on laundry and bathrooms I reorganized my kitchen!!! 

While I was making supper Jared was laying on the couch with his ankle propped up since it still isn't feeling any better since he rolled it a couple of weeks ago! While he was laying down the kids decided it would be great fun to throw all the diapers I had just picked up and put back in the basket at their dad!! Jared however did not think this was funny which just made them do it more (gee, I wonder who they get that from!!!) I also did not think it was funny but I was totally staying out if it for fear I would snap!  So to say the least, yesterday was just a down right dumpy day :(

This morning I woke up with a little better outlook!!! I managed to get Emry showered, Calum dressed, lunches made, smoothies for breakfast and Calum on the bus without any hesitation!!! Then I unloaded the dishwasher and cut up fruit and put together smoothie packs for the freezer to make mornings easier!!! Then Armin and I had a shower and got ready to go to Vulcan!! I was asked to come into work for a few hours while the other tech had training!! Armin went to daycare!! 

So far it has been much better than yesterday, and I can only see it getting better!! Well, we shall see....Jared is meeting with a doctor this afternoon about his ankle, they only called two weeks later to say they want him to come in as soon as he is available....I'm really hoping it isn't broken because he's been walking on it and could have done more damage.  I guess on the plus side he will know for sure what the prognosis is!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a better day for you Amber. Everyone is entitled to a crappy day. Throughout my life I have had many of them. But smile and look at the world through rose colored glasses. It is wonderful spring is in the air.
    Love you, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete