Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Little Rearranging!!!

I finally found a little bit of motivation so I decided to give our living room an overhaul!! I swept and mopped and rearranged the furniture!!!  I like it, Jared not so much!!!! One thing I do agree with him on is the sofa table I put behind the sofa next to the railing, it looks a little funky!! But I won't admit that to him!!!! I also turned our dinning room table so it is perpendicular to our patio doors instead of parallel!! Jared doesn't like this either!!! I really do!!! I guess we will see how long this arrangement will last!!!











3 comments:

  1. I like how it looks too! Is that a fireplace against the one wall - I don't think I've seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yes, it's an electric fireplace we got from my grandma. We had it downstairs but we moved it up at Christmas time for a cozy feel!! But we don't use it!! I just had a thought!!! Maybe I'll move it back downstairs and then put the sofa table in its place!!!! Hmmmmm!!

      Delete
  2. I like it!! It's nice to have a change once in a while.

    ReplyDelete