Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Back at School

I was recently hired on at the Champion School to work with a specific boy in the kindergarten!  I LOVE it!!! I will miss the pharmacy but I love the hours with this job and the fact I will be off the days our kids are off!! I LOVE the teacher and the classroom assistant!! They are both wonderful ladies and even I can feel the love they have for each of the children! They are so patient and compassionate, I am learning so much from them! I love how one will break out into a fun song and instantly the other one joins in! I love how they joke with each other and just make the room come to life with their own giggles!! I love the children, I love how excited they get from what I think is a very simple thing!!! I love how when reading a story about a cat who loves his white shoes can also love his shoes even if he steps in blueberries and they turn blue, and one little girl very innocently says he will love them even if he steps in poop?!!! I love their squeaky little voices, and their shoulder tapping to get your attention!!! I am so thankful for this opportunity and I can't wait for what the rest of the year has in store!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job - I hope it goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying it. Shoulder tapping bugs me no end. That is funny you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete