Thursday, July 9, 2015

Satisfaction

It's about time that I have started feeling more like my self, not so down in the dumps, and with this better feeling I have found much needed motivation!!!! I was able to tackle my closet and donate 4 big bags of clothes, I also helped Emry go through her clothes and she donated 1 big bag to Lily!!!! I also cleaned out our fridge, it must have been pretty bad because the first thing Jared said when he opened it was "ooooohhh, wow!!!" I have lots of organizing around the house I want to do and I feel like I'm off to a good start!!

I was dreading the long days of summer trying to entertain the kids but its been good so far...we've been at the pool almost everyday!!! I have even read two novels already this summer!!!! And the bonus, the kids have found lots to do just by playing with each other! So far so good!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Good job. I'm loving this pool as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay welcome back Amber☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great - can you send some of that motivation my way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day! I need to come check out this pool in Champion... haha though Sean is getting way to brave in the water. A love/hate relationship for me.

    Way to go on the motivation!!! WOOT!!!! It is always a success when laundry and the fridge get cleaned out. haha

    ReplyDelete