Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Emry

Our daughter really is amazing!! The kids had Junior Curling last night, their first one of the season, and I had just mentioned to Jared that he will have to tell them he will pay the registration fee for the kids next week after he gets paid. We didn't think anything of it until Emry left an envelope on the island with $50 cash inside, the amount needed to cover the registration fee, and on the envelope was written "keep it"!! I showed it to Jared and both of us teared up and told her she didn't have to do that. She said she knew but wanted to. Jared told her she would be paid back on Friday and we thanked her for what she did!! I didn't think it was a big deal to pay next week and I didn't think the kids were even paying attention. Little do I know what they take in. She really is an amazing girl, so full of love and concern and compassion for others.  I love her so much and am very grateful to have her as a daughter!!!

Calum informed Jared after curling last night that he didn't like curling....he LOVED it!!!!! I'm happy he had such a good time, I'm afraid it's like watching paint dry for me!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl! Are all three kids curling? That's great that Calum loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lalainia, just Emry and Calum!! Armins too little, but he likes staying home with mom!!!

      Delete
  2. Well I can tell you apples don't fall to far from the tree! Her parents are pretty awsome to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her tender heart. Glad Emry is part of our family. Grandma P

    ReplyDelete