Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Sister

I was able to spend the day with Arren yesterday!! We did crafts all day, so much fun and so totally needed!!!! I even impressed her by using her table saw while still keeping all fingers intact!!! She had made these burlap pictures to hang in her kitchen and I LOVED them! So I made myself some too!! It was so easy to do too! All we did was iron some freezer paper on to some burlap (I had never heard of freezer paper before, one side is shiney and this side is put on the burlap). This paper helps feed the burlap through your printer, just a regular every day ink jet printer!!! We found a printable online for the picture we liked and away we printed!!  We then made a frame with some old corral fence boards!!! Very rustic!!! I also made a family rules sign printed on burlap too, but it's quite hard to see the words, I might have to do it on something else, maybe a cheese cloth or something!! 



Arren made some cute arrows to hang in her basement, they turned out really good!! 


We didn't even use her newly organized craft room, just the garage and power tools!!!! 


I so love my sister, she really is my best friend (next to Jared, of course!!) it was a really great day!!

2 comments: