Monday, June 13, 2016

My Boys

I love some of the things my kids say, for instance Calum always says "Look it up on Googly!" Instead of Google!!!

The other day Armin asked what is he doing today?  I told him it was a preschool day and he says, "Preschool is a waste of my time, I don't have time for preschool anymore!"

Armin always calls me his sweety heart!! And now before he asks for chocolate milk he will tell me he loves me first!

For some reason both boys think there is a name for a number higher than infinity, it is agoogly!! 

The boys are best of friends and worst of enemies.  In the same moment they can be playing a game together, having fun and then in the next instant they are singing the words to a scary show "Five Nights at Freddies" as they run up the stairs trying to scare the other one!!

These two boys have a way of melting my heart and boiling my blood all in the same minute!! I love them to pieces and wouldn't trade them for anything!!!







3 comments:

  1. They are sweeties,most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties. I love that Armin doesn't have time for preschool anymore. Excited to see you all on Sunday. Lalainia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuties. I love that Armin doesn't have time for preschool anymore. Excited to see you all on Sunday. Lalainia

    ReplyDelete