Thursday, September 14, 2017

Back to School

I am not going to lie, this summer went by rather fast despite breaking my ankle.  I can't say that we did anything huge but what we did do this summer made memories.


Back to school this year had one major change...Armin is going full time! I am happy and sad about that because he is still my little boy, my baby!  It was tough on him that first week going for 4 full days.  He came home rather grumpy and if he didn't have his chocolate milk in hand upon coming through the door the anger instantly escalated!  Him being in Grade One means there will be no more one on one time with Grandma Puzey on their lunch dates to Subway :( he will definitely miss that!
 

With this being said, Emry is now in Grade 8, Calum is in Grade 4 and Armin is in Grade 1!!!  They all love their teachers!  Calum is happy to have Miss Rupp again, and Emry gets to have Mrs. Beagle, our wonderful principal, for Social Studies and Language Arts, as well as Mr. Jackson again for Math and Science! And Armin gets to have Mrs. Schmelke, he thinks its really fun to say her name.


I am excited for each of them.  I'm excited to watch them learn and grow.  This will be another great year at our little school.

2 comments: