Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tired Much?!


I found these pictures on our camera yesterday when I was looking for pictures to put on my blog.  Jared must have taken it!  I have taken to sleeping on the couch with Armin most nights because like the pictures state, I usually fall asleep nursing him, and Calum usually crawls into our bed around 1:30am.  I know we should move him back to his own bed but it is so much easier to let him stay, that way we all get a somewhat good sleep!  I am happy to say that I did start out in our bed last night, and it was so nice to cuddle up to Jared, I even had the opportunity to cuddle with Calum when he crawled into bed with us.  However, from 2 am until actual morning, I took up my usual position on the couch with the cuddliest baby curled up on top of my chest!


I had to put this picture of Calum on as well!  At 11 am yesterday morning I put the Buzz Lightyear cartoon on for Calum and went upstairs with Armin to do dishes and get lunch ready.  When I came back downstairs with Calum's lunch I was totally shocked to see him fast asleep on the couch.  I love those kind of naps, so Armin and I sat in the rocking chair and watched HGTV while Calum slept on the couch.  It was so peaceful and when Calum had enough of a rest he just stood up and went right back to playing with his favourite toys, Buzz and Woody!

No comments:

Post a Comment