Thursday, February 3, 2011

Favourite Outfits!

I always seem to have a favourite outfit for our kids, one they wear until it doesn't fit them anymore! Myrna gave Armin this shirt for Christmas, Rachel picked it out!  Anyway this is my favourite, and I am afraid that he may only be able to wear it one more time!  He is growing so fast, too fast for my liking!  Although at his 8 week check up he is only in the 10th percentile for his weight!  Honestly I don't really care about these facts because as long as he stays on his own growth curve he is doing just fine, and the slower he grows the longer he will stay newborn-ish to me!




2 comments:

  1. You've been a busy blogger. I'm so glad you are feeling better, we were so worried about you. I can't believe how big Armin is getting. Excited to see all of you on Sunday. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora and Leah now have their own favorite outfits and they get really upset when they grow to small. They especially hate seeing anyone else in them. Mostly Cora when Leah wears it. Armin will never know though.

    ReplyDelete