Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Boys!!!

Today I decided I needed to start making cookies for the kindergarten fundraiser! I am in charge of the dessert and I decided to put together a cookie bar!! There will be different kinds of cookies in different cookies jars!! I think it will be lots of fun! Today I have made two different batches of cookies, snicker doodle surprise and oatmeal chocolate chip!! I had the boys help me unwrap the caramel filled Hershey's kisses that we would be putting inside the snicker doodles!  Many more got eaten than I had hoped but I guess that is to be expected when I inlist the help of a three year old and a five year old!!! They also helped me roll the dough into balls and roll them in the cinnamon sugar mixture!! We ran into one snag, I used all my cinnamon when we had French toast for supper last night! Though I found some cinnamon sticks so Calum ground them in the mini food processor, the snicker doodles were saved!!!! Armin insisted on wearing an apron like momma, and Calum played Lego between batches!!! They were such big helpers!! I love those boys so much!!!













3 comments:

  1. Love Armin in his girly apron - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure look like they are having fun. Also love the apron:) Let me know how the cookie bar goes. I had seen them floating around Pinterest and was thinking about doing one for my Priesthood Preview in May. Couldn't decide between chocolate milk, regular, or both. Your cookie options look delish.

    ReplyDelete