Monday, June 23, 2014

Incident Reports

The boys went to daycare on Friday because I had to fill in for the other tech at the pharmacy. When Jared and I picked them up Calum tells us that there's a report!  Oh?!!  As Jared is getting the boys stuff gathered up I start reading the report! Turns out they both had a report written up! 

Armin's said this:
"While playing with the play dough Armin wanted something another child had so he pulled the child's hair which led to that child smashing a wooden rolling pin over Armin's head shattering it to pieces."

Yikes!! I signed the report and went onto Calum's report! Here is what his said, "while playing with play dough another child wanted a toy that Calum had so that child pulled Calum's hair.  To get the child to let go of Calum's hair, Calum hit the child over the head with a wooden rolling pin and shattered it."  Huh?!!

I had to stop reading here just to make sure it was in fact a different report than the one I had just read for Armin.   Yes they definitely were different! The incident happened between brothers!!! I was so totally relieved that other children weren't involved that I laughed right out loud!!  I'm sure the care aide was shocked by my reaction but I just couldn't help it!! The way the two reports were worded and the fact that the incident involved two brothers was priceless!!!  They can be best buddies and worst enemies in the span of mere minutes!!!! 

They are pretty cute, patience testing, grey hair turning little men!!!  I love them to pieces and I know one day their closeness in age will be a blessing!!! Right now however they are just exhausting!!!!

5 comments:

  1. that is priceless Amber, Make sure you keep those reports and have them read as they leave on their missions. Yes, brothers who love each other to a certain point. DOn't take my toy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! I just laughed right out loud! To funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! How is Armin's head? ;)

    ReplyDelete