Saturday, June 28, 2014

No Room

This morning I woke up to a very squishy bed!! Armin had crawled into bed with us at 3:00am, his usual time! Emry came in at 8:00am and Calum shortly after!! Thankfully Jared was outside finishing working the fertilizer into the ground so he could get it seeded today, or maybe not so thankfully because I have hardly seen Jared this week with all the extra time he puts in doing farm related work, sleeping in together on Saturday cuddled together sounds like pure heaven to me!!! Dave gave Jared a nice surprise and came out to the farm earlier this morning to help finish up the seeding!! 


I love our kids and how they want to crawl into bed with us!! It is a special time!! Though as you can see in the picture Calum and Emry had their noses glued to the electronics!! But it allowed me to get a few more precious minutes of sleep!!

1 comment: