Friday, March 27, 2015

Family

I'm so thankful for both my mom and my dad!! They really helped me out this week. 

My dad drove down from Calgary yesterday morning to watch Armin while I worked at the school. They had lots of fun and even met my Uncle Brett for breakfast at McDonald's!!!  Having my dad do this allowed Myrna to go see Lalainia and her little family for a much needed visit!!!

Friday my mom came over for a visit!!! She was looking after Gilbert and Lily and while Gil was at a birthday party Lily and her came to our house to hang out!!! It was nice to have my mom here especially since she helped me clean my house!!! She swept and mopped the floors while I cleaned the bathrooms and vacuumed!!!! She then helped me ice my sugar cookies for the baby shower I'm hosting at our place tonight!!! 

I take for granted all my mom and my dad do for me. I truly am thankful for their love, support and example in my life. I'm grateful for my parents and love them very much!!!!

5 comments: