Saturday, March 14, 2015

Content

I am sitting in a rather hot and humid building sweating to death but I am happy and content!!! I am watching Jared play in the pool with our three amazing kids!! 

This week has been exactly what we needed to rejuvenate and relax!!! The weather has been amazing, we have gone for walks, swam in the hot springs, gone out for ice cream!  We've watched movies and played games, ate lots of treats and yummy hamburgers!!! We've slept in and stayed up late. The kids have loved having daddy all to themselves with no interruptions from work!!!

I loved having a girls day and getting pampered with Emry and Myrna, our toes look incredible!!!

Being in the mountain air and watching the deer walk past our back door has been a little slice of heaven! A time well spent together with those I love the most!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. I am glad you have had nice weather and a great relaxing time. Travel safe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is well I think a vacation was overdue for all of you��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds heavenly! Happy you had a relaxing time. Travel safely today!

    ReplyDelete