Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring has Sprung

Springtime to me is when the baby calves start to come!  I just love seeing them being born, and shortly after running and frolicking around...literally hours after being born!  There is just something about having new life on a farm...I guess much like a brand new baby...

I ljust love the marking on this little guy!! A perfect rectangle!!

This one was a one in a million shot!!!  

I love this momma's hair!!  
The kids all love going to check for new calves with Daddy, Emry lives for it!!!  I am thankful our children are able to witness these precious little miracles first hand.  I am thankful I can look out our windows and see if anything is happening or just to see the little ones bounding around!!  We have only just begun but Spring truly has Sprung!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute little things. Cora was taking pics of them for her photography class. Can't wait to see those ones.

    ReplyDelete