Friday, June 12, 2015

"I Don't"

Jared just stopped by the house on his way out to Twin Valley to do some instrumentation testing for work. I suggested he stay for awhile and visit with me while I ice cupcakes for an order today...of course I knew he couldn't, or wouldn't....he told me he couldn't because he has lots to do at work today, from across the room we hear Armin chime in with "I don't, I just have to play Lego!" 




Oh the life of a 4 year old!!!!  We don't realize how much of our adult conversation they hear until they involve themselves in our conversation!!! They are precious and the time does go much too quickly!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love Armin's haircut - he looks so grownup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what you think you might be short of in life you and Jared are blessed with three absolutely beautiful children.....So glad you finally cut those boys baby hair��

    ReplyDelete