Monday, August 3, 2015

Dance Off!!

Yesterday morning I went to get the boys dressed for church and as I came up to them they were having an altercation over who would be player one on the play station. I was expecting screaming and hitting to resolve their dispute and instead I see Armin put his remote on the table and yell, "DANCE OFF!" And so that is what they did...Calum put his remote down and they had a dance off...to what music I'm not sure but they danced to the same beat and after a few minutes of dancing to the music in their heads Armin declared he was the winner!!! They both picked up their remotes and were ready to play their game. I'm not sure if Armin actually was player one or not but the issue was resolved and they played on as if nothing was wrong before their dance off!!!!

Silly boys...yet very inventive! 

5 comments:

  1. Good for them. I love that there was no fight over the winner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess a weekend with ampa.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m going to use this example in my primary lesson!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m going to use this example in my primary lesson!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete