Sunday, November 1, 2015

39


Jared celebrated his 39th birthday this year!!! We didn't make too big of a deal out of it, especially the day of!! We had invited Myrna over but she was busy so we decided to post pone his yummy birthday dinner until she could come, so we did it today!!  I made his favourite dinner, Chicken Cordon Bleu with Chocolate Dessert for dessert!!!  It turned out so yummy, I don't know if it was because we were all starving to death or if I just had a good cooking day?  It was so good in fact, Jared couldn't finish his most favourite dessert ever, I have never in all the years we have been married witnessed Jared not being able to finish this dessert!!  Myrna, Buck and Arren and Gil and Lily helped us celebrate such a fantastic guy!!


I am so thankful for the man he is!!! Being six years my senior he bestows much wisdom to my youthful self!!!!!  He is a good man, a great father and a wonderful husband.  He supports my wild and crazy ideas and he carries me when I struggle to carry on!  I love the example of hard work he exhibits daily, the strength of his faith and the great patience he has for our very busy children!!  I am thankful I am by his side to celebrate days like his birthday, a truly great day indeed!!!


 For his birthday mantel I put this picture up of him being silly, mean of me I admit!!! But he took it in stride and let me keep in up.  He has a great sense of humour and makes me laugh on a regular basis!!  Happy Birthday to my very best friend, the love of my life!!!


2 comments:

  1. Those are nice picture. Glad it was a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky Amber. He is a great. guy. Hope he had a great day.

    ReplyDelete