Saturday, October 31, 2015

Rest and Rejuvination

I was able to spend a few days out in Radium with my Auntie Di, my mom and my sister!! We had absolutely no agenda and it was awesome!!!  My sister and I made cards, we watched shows, we visited, laughed lots and ate yummy food!!! We did go into Invemere one afternoon and wandered around window shopping!!  We played Rumoli a couple of nights and laughed until our tummies hurt!  Aunite Di made a yummy roast chicken and her famous harvard beets!!  We ate delicious seasonal vegetables, squash, turnips, sweet potatoes, beets and spaghetti squash!!! At home I usually end of eating all these types of vegetables all by myself!!!  We saw lots of Bighorn Sheep and experienced beautiful fall weather!!!  It was a much needed break, not nearly long enough but much needed!!  Jared and Myrna took care of the kids and made sure everything ran smoothly!!  And they did a better job than I would have done!!!

I am thankful for my family, for the closeness we share!  I am so thankful for Auntie Di inviting us along to intrude on her little sanctuary of peace and tranquility!!!  I am thankful for the opportunity I had to glean a little more knowledge about all life has to offer from those who have experienced more years than I!!!  I look forward to many more family girl trips like these!!!

1 comment: