Monday, March 7, 2016

My Sister

My wonderful sister came over this morning to help me clean my house!!!! I had called her last week and very reluctantly asked her if she'd be willing to come over some time to help me get my house in order. Without any hesitation she said of course she would!!!!!

I'm so grateful for such a great sister and best friend!!! I wouldn't know what to do without her in my life! She is always only a phone call away and when I need a pick me up or an ear to vent to she's always available!!!! I really appreciated all her help today, she is such an example to me! She not only keeps her house in order, she is raising a wonderful family with very polite kids and helps on the farm in every capacity!! She also is very handy and creative and is always working on some kind of beautiful project!!!!


Thanks Arren for all you do for me, but mostly for today...it meant so much to me!!!!

3 comments: