Thursday, January 12, 2017

Starting Anew!

This year I have made the decision to get myself healthy, to lose some much added weight and to be happier with all I have.  So far, I have not succeeded in any of those categories :(  But I recently found a quote that made me reset my frame of mind...

NEPHI
Didn't give up
ESTHER
Didn't give up
JOSEPH
Didn't give up
YOU
Shouldn't give up
Follow in the footsteps of the courageous one who never gave up.
 

"Don't give up. Seek God with all your heart.  Exercise faith. Walk in righteousness.
I promise that if you will do this you will find faith.
And one day you will be filled with light that grows 'brighter and brighter until the perfect day."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf-
 
So starting from this point forward my goals are back on track!  To get myself healthier I plan on eating better and exercising!  To be happier I plan on continuing to look for something I am thankful for each day.  I may not post it on Facebook but I'll still take that time to acknowledge what it is.  I will also take the time to say more meaningful prayers and be more accepting of others regardless of my previous attitude about them.
 
I look forward to all this year has to offer me.  2016 was a great year, I really enjoyed writing down something I was thankful for each day.  It helped me be more aware of my surroundings and those in it.  I didn't seem to get down on myself like I can because I was too busy looking for the positive in my day.  It was a great experience for me, one I won't soon forget!


1 comment: