Thursday, January 26, 2017

What's Up

We have been pretty busy with basketball this past month.  Emry is loving it!!  She feels like one of the girls, and that is saying a lot since she doesn't go to school with them.  They haven't won any of their games, or even come close, but they are developing their skills and becoming more confident.  I can't believe how much Emry has come out of her shell.  In the last tournament we were at she stole the ball and made a fast break.  I was so proud of her!  She has even taken a few shots, missed, but she is trying.


Cows have been keeping us busy as usual.  Dave and Jared switch off weeks for feeding which is really nice.  We are getting ready to preg test for Saturday, I always enjoy doing this with the cows.

Calum is still doing karate and seems to be really enjoying it.  Armin had a playdate with his friend from Kindergarten on Monday and had loads of fun.  We were hardly in the car leaving their house when he was asking when he gets to go again!

I have been busy driving the girls basketball team to and from games and tournaments, so we have really been putting on the miles, thank goodness for a newer, more reliable vehicle to do this! Our house has taken a toll as I haven't been home as much as I'd like to keep it organized.  I still have the storage room to put together!!

Overall, as busy as we've been I wouldn't change it for anything.  I love spending this extra time with Emry while driving her everywhere, and Calum too after Karate, he is so chatty! I look forward to what will fill our time once basketball is done, or maybe I'll just enjoy being home more with my sweet little family!!

2 comments:

  1. Go for the family time! Heaven knows you might get a new house guest to keep you busy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There definitely is an upside to all that basketball and other driving. One on one time with the kids. I love it. And I am sure something else will pop up to fill your time. It seems that once I started on this crazy schedule with older kids, it never stops.

    ReplyDelete