Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Weekend With Grandpa

Last month the boys got to spend a weekend with Grandpa Glen.  They had so much fun and from what I hear they even behaved themselves!!  They went to a movie, Spiderman Homecoming!  They bought Lego sets to keep at Grandpa's house and they went to the Airplane Museum in Nanton.  They ate pizza, hot dogs and ice cream!!!









It was so nice of my dad to take them for the weekend especially since I was totally out of commission to entertain them!


My ankle is healing well, I have another week and a half with no weight bearing, and then I can start walking on it wearing my aircast!  It is so nice to have family and friends who have been looking out for us.  The many meals that have been brought to us, or flowers as a pick me up, the house cleaning and rides to the pool!!!  All of it has been greatly appreciated.


Thank you dad for taking such good care of the boys!!!  So much so that they can't wait for the next sleep over!!!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Way to hang in there! Your perserverance awes me:)

    ReplyDelete