Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Father's Day

I am so thankful for my dad!!  I love talking to him on the phone every few days and seeing him when he gets the chance to pop over!!  My dad has taught me a lot, he is knowledgeable in many things!  He is hard working and motivated and is always giving me good advice!  I didn't get to see my dad father's day but I was able to talk to him on the phone!  He loves his grand kids unconditionally and would do anything for them, he is always taking them on adventures!  I am so thankful for him!!



I am also very thankful for Jared and for the dad he is to our three precious children!!  As difficult as it is raising kids Jared stays patient and talks with our kids instead of blowing up at them!!  He is kind and loving and teaches our kids many things.  They are always by his side helping on the farm in some form or another!  He is a great example of what a dad is and I am so thankful he is in my life!!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Am! Like I allways say it is easy being your dad.

    ReplyDelete