Friday, January 4, 2019

Rejuvination

I got to go on a little getaway with my mom and sister in October! Arren went to Edmonton for a Women’s Conference through Enjo so she invited mom and me along!!! Mom and I had so much fun looking at the different booths at the women’s conference, too much fun I think!!!! We were putting our name in for draws all over, atone particular booth I started writing my name down when out of the corner of my eye I see mom laughing!!!! I asked the lady who was maning the booth what she was selling, it happened to be different “sex” toys!!!! Well mom said I turned bright red instantly!!!! I quickly moved on and hoped my name wasn’t picked for the draw!!!!!  We each had a 15 minute neck massage, got lots of goodies and had lots of laughs!!!! We left Arren there with her othe Enjo ladies and we went and  had a yummy supper at Moxie’s!!!  Later that evening we all went for a dip in the hotel pool and laughed some more!!!!


The next day Arren had a Enjo question and answer demo at the West Edmonton Mall!!! Before the demo we went to see A Star is Born, soooooooo good!!!!!!! A real tear jerker though!!!! Arren leaned over to me while at the movie and said if it ends bad she was never going to speak to me again!!!!!  Let’s just say I was silent bawling, the music in it was so good!!!!

We then went and ate at a Shwarma restaurant!!! So yummy, but the place was a real dive!!!! I felt a little unsafe eating there!!!! Windows were cracked, I was glad it was still light out when we left!!!

It was such a fun getaway!!!! Nice to be with my mom and sister!!!! I always enjoy their company, we always have some good laughs when we’re together!!!!! We will have to do it again soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had fun, even gladder that you blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete