Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sleep Over Fun

Lily is four years old and absolutely loves her older cousin Emry!  The other day we went and picked Lily up because Gilbert was going to the city with Grandma Debbie, Maryssa and his idol and older cousin, Owen!  Lily was feeling a little left out so Arren called me to see if I would mind taking Lily swimming when we go!  Of course I didn't mind, Emry and her always have so much fun!  After swimming I asked Emry if she would want Lily to spend the night, she decided she did and as soon as we told Lily, she was beside herself with excitement!  We hadn't thought of the idea until after swimming so she didn't have anything packed for a sleep over, Emry very excitedly loaned Lily a pair of jammies, and even said she could use her toothbrush!  I am not sure if either of them even brushed their teeth, so I think we are safe to say no germs were shared!  The girls played with dolls, and barbies, and even got Calum in on the fun of playing with the barbies, oh and dressing up too!  They all came out of Emry's room in princess outfits and crowns!  Calum was even bowing and calling Lily, "Her Majesty!"  It was a good time, with lots of giggles!  When Jared came home from work Emry told him to guess who was sleeping over.  Before he could utter an answer Lily jumped out and yelled, "ME!"  She was poking Jared and giggling at supper, Jared said it will be scary to see what the two girls will be like at 12 and 15!  I don't really even want to think about that yet, but I am excited that they will probably still be having sleep overs and still giggling like little girls, I hope they always stay best of friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment