Tuesday, April 10, 2012

More Easter Fun!!

Maryssa, Lily, Leah, Cora, Emry, Owen
Blake, Calum and Gilbert
Yesterday I took my kids as well as Dave and Char's kids over to my mom's for another Easter Egg hunt and a yummy roasted chicken dinner!  The kids informed me that they had a ton of fun and the food was really yummy!  My sister also brought her two kids over and my older sister's kids are staying with my mom for the week, so with all the little hooligans running around there were nine kids doing the egg hunt, that didn't include little Armin who happened to be sleeping.  After the egg hunt and before dinner was ready all the kids went out to the bale yard and had so much fun climbing and running around.  Every single one of them had hay all throughout their hair, Calum even informed me that he had hay in his bum!  I love seeing the kids get together with their cousins.  I am so happy that they have all formed strong bonds and I hope they will always be close friends!








I thought this was the sweetest picture of Calum

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots more easter fun. Thanks again for Sunday it was great! I love the last picture of Calum.

    ReplyDelete