Monday, March 18, 2013

Rough Night

Armin started really crying in the very early hours this morning, 2:30am to be exact! So I went and got him, gave him some milk, and together we crawled into bed next to Jared!! That wasn't too bad, at least I was able to get back to sleep! The next rough part of the night was when Calum crawled into bed with us at 4:30am! I must admit I did manage to sleep for another hour before I had to get up and shower for work, but it was mighty squishy in our bed!! After I came out of the shower I was quite amazed that both boys were still sleeping, so I took a picture of them!! Seeing them so peaceful seemed to make the rough night not so bad!!! I sure love those boys!!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing they are so cute!!! WE had so much fun yesterday and I was so happy the boys played so well together. Is Armin's bed totally toast or were you able to fix it?

    ReplyDelete