Wednesday, October 7, 2015

You're RUINING My Life

Last night was the first night with no sippee cups for the boys at bedtime! It was a disaster....

Calum was bawling and screaming at us from his room that we were ruining his life and how he "wasn't going to give it up until he was eleven...20 years from now!!!!"  It went on like this for a good 45 minutes and then he pretty much passed out from pure exhaustion!! Armin wasn't quite as dramatic but he still cried, and for a lot longer....I'm afraid to say I gave in to him, as he informed me "he's just so little!!!"

Today Calum started to whimper when he asked for chocolate milk and I reminded him it wouldn't be in a sippee cup. When Jared came home he was trying to give Calum a kiss and Calum informed him he's too old for kisses. To which Jared answered "if you're too old for kisses then you're too old for a sippee cup!!" Calum's answer, "true!" 

So, we shall see how tonight goes!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh growing up is so hard! Love how Armin told you "he's just so little". Good luck - it will get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it wasn't funny. but... I'm laughing.

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete