Monday, September 26, 2011

And the Miracle Weight Loss Catches Up!

Last week I had said that I lost weight despite all the JUNK I ate!  Well, good things don't come to those who don't follow the rules!  I actually ended up gaining 2.8 pounds!  I was not happy but I knew I was totally to blame!  So this is a new week, and I pledge to take up Myrna's challenge!  She challenged her members to follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus program 100% for four days, that means writing EVERYTHING down, exercising and choosing more of the power foods.  Since I weigh in Saturday mornings, I have four days to be 100% faithful starting tomorrow!  I have so enjoyed this blog, it truly makes me more accountable, and Saturday when I update my weight loss I feel confident in saying there will definitely be less of me!

1 comment: