Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The First Tooth...Finally!

I did a little bit of research, and found that Emry got her first tooth when she was almost 7 months old, and her second one came a couple of weeks after that.  Calum got his first tooth when he was 7 1/2 months old and like his big sister his second one came a couple of weeks later.  Armin has been showing signs of getting his first tooth for months now, and finally today I can feel it poking through!  He is 11 1/2 months!  It took some time for that little tooth to make its way through!  A lot of people I have talked to have said that their kids teeth came late too, but because Emry and Calum got theirs relatively early it felt like it took forever for little Armin to get his!  I have to admit that getting teeth really hasn't bothered him, he might have been a little fussier than usual but nothing I can complain about!  He is such a sweet little boy, his smiles are constant and truly makes anyones day!

The date on this picture is wrong...This is Emry when she was about 9 months old!
This is a picture of Calum at eight months old! 
This is a picture of Armin at five months old!  (He is in a hospital gown because he is having his upper GI test done!  And still he is all smiles!!)
And this is also a picture of Armin at nine months old!
I couldn't decide which picture to use of Armin, he is just so cute!  This is the most recent picture, he is eleven months old!

You can definitely tell that our kids are related!  They all have those big beautiful blue eyes, and full lips!  They truly are three of a kind and I must admit that Jared and I do make adorable children.  Someone at church recently told me that our children really are mini clones of both Jared and I, at first glance you know exactly who these kids belong to!

1 comment:

  1. All my kids started teething at about 4 month. The research I have read says that the longer they take to teeth, the longer before they loose their first tooth, so the longer their permanent teeth will last. If that is true it looks like Armin is set for life.

    ReplyDelete