Friday, September 14, 2012

Counter Tops!

Jared installed more of our kitchen countertops last night, now he just has to do the island!  They look so amazing and I can't believe how much it changes the look of our kitchen!  A lot of happened in our house over the last two weeks actually!  We hired Adam to come and finish more of the finishing work, which has taken a lot of stress off Jared!  He cut down and installed all the bedroom and closet doors, installed the door knobs, put all the cabinets pulls on in the kitchen, put in our master shower door and put the cold air returns in too!  All the little finicky stuff that Jared just hasn't had any time to do!  Over a year ago we had Adam do all the taping and mudding, he also installed the hardwood and tile, and installed the kitchen cabinets, he did such a great job we decided since Jared hasn't had time we would have him back!



Slowly but surely our house is getting finished!  It has taken quite some time but has totally been worth the wait, I love our home and I so look forward to spending years, and years here with our precious little family!

Yesterday I also tackled our storage room, which looks pretty good now, and is totally organized!  I love living in a neat and organized environment and slowly our house is getting there!  My next big project is my craft room, and definitely within the next few weeks so I can start Christmas cards and presents!!




2 comments:

  1. counters and storage rooms looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your counter tops. Nice job on organizing the storage room - that is one of my projects as well.

    ReplyDelete