Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

Today was Emry's first day back to school, and even though I breathed a huge sigh of relief I am also really going to miss her throughout the day! Grade Three! Where in the world has the time gone? I look at Armin and I see Emry in every way and wonder how and when she got so big, she is the second tallest in her class, the tallest being a boy! She looks so grown up and the questions her mind has boggles me most of the time!  I am so proud of her and the girl she is becoming, I do dread the day she becomes a young woman, mostly because I don't want her to grow up! But I do want her to learn and grow and experience the joy that life can offer when she makes the right choices! I hope by that time we have instilled in her the tools she needs to do this! I love her so much and I am so thankful we have her in our care to lead and guide her!

4 comments:

  1. Is this the outfits she got with your dad? It looks cute. Dave said that Champion wasn't having pre-school this year. Is that right? How come? Calum was looking forward to going wasn't he? My word that is a lot of questions:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the outfit Grandpa got her minus the jean jacket! But she didn't want to wear her hat! We were actually a little late for the bus, it came earlier than I expected, I guess because the kids are starting about eight minutes earlier! No there isn't going to be preschool in Champion, but I have both boys registered for daycare for 2 hours while I teach yoga starting September 17-december 3! I might drive him up one afternoon a week for preschool in Vulcan in January! He needs something!

      Delete
  2. So pretty on her first day of school! Calum looks happy to have his picture taken. Hope she has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My!!! She looks so grownup!! Love her hair and outfit. Heard the bus pick her up and remembered the first two years I waited by the door with everyone to see her off. I bet she was happy to be going back to school.

    ReplyDelete