Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Favorite Gift!

Every year there is always one gift that stands out above the rest!!! This year Jared gave me something I will always remember, actually I don't want to take it out of the package because I will lose the saying he wrote on it!!

My gift was a chef's knife, quite a nice one! And on the package with a black sharpie Jared wrote "Do what you gotta do?" this is a line from our very favorite show Dexter, just as he was about to kill his latest "bad" guy she said this line and instead he cut the plastic wrap she was tied to the table with and kissed her! They became a couple because she was able to understand his need to kill!!

Anyway!! It was very cute and I could tell a lot of thought went into that gift!! I love Jared so much and he seems to understand me!! No, I don't have a need to kill...it was the meaning behind the saying that touched me!! Thanks lovebug!!

1 comment: