Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Date Night Success!!

As I wrote last week our date night turned into a nightmare!  So Jared and I tried again last night and we had a fantastic time!  He actually left work at 4:00pm to pick up the truck and stock trailer from Buck and Arren's and when he got home he and Dave loaded up the five cull cows we were taking to the auction!  Dave drove them down and unloaded them and we drove his car down so we could pick the truck up on our way home!  It actually saved us on gas money!!  We got to the city by 6:30pm so we headed over to McDonald's where we used a coupon where 2 can dine for $9.99!  When I told Jared I had a coupon he said he wouldn't really classify it as dinning since we were eating at McDonald's!  But despite where we ate it was actually really yummy, especially the fries!!  We headed over to Save-On to get milk, sooooo much cheaper to buy it in Lethbridge so we always stock up when we are in town!!  We got to the movie by 7:10pm, got a frozen yogurt and were in our seats by 7:20pm!  "Les Miserables" did fill up but it wasn't full and it was soooooooo good!  I loved every minute of it and thought it was extremely well done!  The music was so moving and so powerful, in fact I loved it so much I downloaded the soundtrack this morning and the boys and I have already listened to it!  I read the book as a teenager but I hadn't ever heard the songs and it was better than I expected!  So our date night was a huge success, I always have so much fun with Jared and I couldn't imagine spending my free time with anyone else, we fit together perfectly and compliment each other very well!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. I didn't realize you haven't seen the musical on stage. If it ever comes here again you must go - it is amazing, but the movie absolutely did it justice. I love the music in Les Mis - probably my favorite musical of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you finally saw it. Last week the first 3 rows were empty. I told Dave that I wouldn't want to sit there but why do them even have seat if they are not going to sell them????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally saw it!! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete