Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Full Plate

Last week was quite the week for our family, actually, for Jared in particular!! He was asked two weeks ago if he would speak in church...no big deal!! Then he was asked to give a short talk about pioneers for our 24th of July Potluck, not impossible!! And finally, just last Sunday Jared was called to be the new music leader in Primary! Now this he was totally caught off guard with and felt completely overwhelmed! So last week he started preparing for his four assignments all happening on one weekend!! The Pioneer talk, singing time, his primary lesson and his talk! He was just a little stressed, not to mention he had his job and cows!! I was quite impressed with how well he handled this stress! I am happy he was able to take a break on Saturday and go to the Columbia Falls water slides with the kids and all the rest of the Puzey clan!! I unfortunately had to work, but I was at least able to help Jared with his talk while he spent the much needed break with the kids!! He did a great job with all of his assignments, he is going to make a great music leader for the kids! I can really see his love for each of the primary kids and his love of music will really help inspire and teach the kids the gospel!! I am proud of him and I truly admire his faith and commitment to our family and to our church!!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome about Jared's new calling. He'll love it - it is so fun! I'll check and see if I've got any of the stuff I used for games when I was chorister to pass along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would help out so much!! Thanks Lalainia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is awesome. The kids are going to love him. I think that would really be a fun calling. Somedays I wish I was doing that and not behind the piano in primary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave told me a couple days ago about his calling. I thought he would be awesome too. He does really well with little kids and is great at music. A good fit. I see you have been pinning lots of primary chorister stuff on Pinterest.:) Another reason I love that site, you can see when someone has an upcoming birthday or a new room to decorate. Anyways I am sure Jared did awesome at all the things he was asked to do. Good for him.

    ReplyDelete