Monday, July 8, 2013

I LOVE Cupcakes

I absolutely love making cupcakes!! I love it more than baking a cake...I'm really not sure why! I had some extremely ripe bananas that I needed to do something with and I really didn't want to make a boring old loaf of banana bread. So I went to my favorite blog I follow, The Cupcake Blog, and I found a simple banana cupcake recipe. So I gave it a try!! The batter was much like a traditional loaf recipe but the icing is what caught my eye...a honey cream cheese frosting! It is soooooooooooooooooo yummy!!! And paired with the banana it is quite satisfying!!

Last week I made an Orange Creamsicle cupcake and it really tasted like a Creamsicle! The recipe also came from a link on the blog I follow! It is turning out to be quite a useful blog!! Maybe one day it will be my blog giving out the yummy ideas!! And I can rate them all and then sell them in my own "cupcakery"!!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait to try the Orange Creamsicle ones either. Your icing is always so perfect. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete