Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Grade Four

Today is the first day of school, and Emry seemed excited!  She got right out of bed and got dressed before coming up for breakfast.  She was very chatty this morning and we were both wondering who her teachers would be and if her friends would have changed much over the summer!  She finished breakfast, brushed her teeth and headed outside for the bus.  The only problem, the bus wasn't due to arrive for another half an hour!  But we did stay outside and take some back to school pictures and then went in and continued visiting!



I am excited for Emry to start Grade Four, I am excited for her to learn new things and remember old things!  I love seeing her mature and grow, changing so much every year!  She is a sweet, caring and sensitive girl who is becoming a lovely young woman.  I admire her compassion toward others, especially animals!  I love how she loves to help daddy outside no matter what he is doing.  I love how she helps her brothers get dressed or gives them milk.  I love how she still says she loves me to the sun and the moon and back!  I love how she loves to wear girlie clothes but is still very much a tom boy at heart!  She has so much patience when it comes to animals and is always training Gibson and teaching him new things!  She is growing up much too quickly, but I am enjoying the  journey!  She is and always will be my baby girl and I love her sooooo much!  


No comments:

Post a Comment