Thursday, February 5, 2015

Girls Day Out!!

Yesterday my sister and I were able to go on a much needed sister date!!!! We both had gift certificates for chatters and decided to get lash extensions done!!! Boy was it ever torture....the first time I had them done (by someone else) it was so relaxing, in fact so relaxing I feel asleep!!!! Every time the girl would use the mascara wand to brush the lashes she would scratch my eye lid, it got to the point of scratching my eye lid raw :( Arren even told the girl after, in a joking way, that she felt like she was being tortured for two hours!!!! But the results were great, we both love our new lashes!!!

We got groceries and looked around and then we went to Earl's for supper!!! It was nice to have a long leisurely supper, we visited and laughed and strengthened our sisterly bond!!!!

I sure am thankful for my little sister, she really is a true friend. I look forward to more sister dates!!!!!!


3 comments: